Senior Process Engineer : Melbourne : Australia - Senior Process / Project Engineers : Australia: Melbourne
The Company:Multinational Engineering and Equipment Supplier
Location Melbourne Australia : Office based
Working Week45 hours with possible extended hours depending on project
Offer: Competitive Pay
Start Dates:Immediate : latest mid:July
Leap 29 is representing an up, coming process equipment, and engineering supplier. This is a multinational company with a global presence. They are still in early stages of establishing themselves in Australia therefore; this is a superb time to join an expanding team with high demand for their service. It has been communicated to us that as they are in the early stages of development there is a real chance to grow and develop with this business past the initial contract stage
Your Role will be to provide Conceptual Design and detailed cost estimate to aid in Tender Specification and Documents and to specify purchased items.
You will need to be able to communicate well with suppliers and Engineers on technical and commercial matters. You will need to be able to handle many projects simultaneously and provide timely delivery of information to both customers and colleagues. An attention to detail is a prerequisite, and you will be motivated by providing a quality package of information to the Tender. You will also need to be an effective hands on engineer since the role will also require involvement with the product during inspection and testing. Ideally you will be familiar with Machinery basic concepts including Machinery Directive, ATEX Directive and Pressure Equipment Directive. Later through the role you maybe required to join a project team implementing these packages of work i.e. design, install and commission.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Liquid Processing technology within the dairy/beverage sector
- Extensive Process design experience
- Excellent Mechanical knowledge
- Min 5 years experience
- Degreed qualified in a relevant discipline
- Resourceful in process and engineering design.
- Interest in new process and technology.
- Right to work in Australia Or New Zealand
- To support the field sales organisation (Area Sales Managers, Agents, Representatives and Sales Channel Managers) technically with handling of customer enquiries from receipt of enquiry to order placement.
- To promote the companies capabilities to both existing and new customers.
- To design, engineer process solutions in line with customer requirements.
- To ensure the timely execution of all associated specification and tender details to the tender team
- Review Material requirements and specification documents.
- Liaise directly with internal and external suppliers to determine component cost and lead:times
|Salary:||GBP 0 per annum|
Jobs in Victoria > Engineering - Architecture in Victoria > Senior Process Engineer : Melbourne : Australia