Senior Process / Project Engineers : Australia: Melbourne - Senior Process / Project Engineers : Australia: Melbourne
The Company:Multinational Engineering and Equipment Supplier
Location Melbourne Australia : Office based
Working Week45 hours with possible extended hours depending on project
Offer: Estimated monthly earnings of 12 000 AUD paid on an hourly rate basis
Contract: 12 Months likely extension
Start Dates:Immediate : latest mid:June
Leap 29 is representing two of the largest suppliers of Process technology for the food, Pharmaceutical and a range of other industries, this role is centred on the dairy processing industry.
As a Senior Liquid Process Engineer you will take responsibility for one of their key technology areas, and all areas relating to their equipment design and installation. Your specialist knowledge in Liquid Processing will ensure youre able to successfully design processes to meet customer specifications and at the same time take into consideration the impact of design on procurement, fabrication, construction and operation.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Liquid Processing technology within the dairy/beverage sector
- Extensive Process design experience
- Excellent Mechanical knowledge
- Min 5 years experience
- Degreed qualified in a relevant discipline
- Independent, highly motivated.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful in process and engineering design.
- Interest in new process and technology.
- Able to communicate/deal professionally with both internal and external clients.
- Right to work in Australia Or New Zealand
|Salary:||0 per annum|
Jobs in Victoria > Engineering - Architecture in Victoria > Senior Process / Project Engineers : Australia: Melbourne